IMG_7725-2.jpg

4

Saint-ROCH chapel 

Edifice built in 1662 in honor of Saint-Roch, who was the source of many cures for 

plague victims and who protected Fumay from this disease which ravaged the 

neighboring towns. A procession organized on August 16 leads the statue from the 

chapel to the parish church. A legend is attached to the nail fixed under the lock of 

the door.

5

10 MIN

ÉGLISE SAINT-GEORGES